Clinical Research Consortium

Clinical Research Consortium

Graphic Design 60% Coding 30% Testing 10% I have had the opportunity to do several projects for CRC. My first project was creating flyers and door hangers advertising clinical research studies to potential participants. My next project was to create templates for their newsletter. The challenge with both of these projects was customizing them for the CRC brand, but keeping them adaptable enough for them to re-use them in future marketing efforts. My biggest project with CRC was redesigning their website and integrating it with the software they use. The various requirements of the project resulted in some significant design challenges, but in the end we were able to create an extremely effective website. We refocused the website on their target audience and lowered their bounce rate by 60%! (A bounce rate represents the percentage of visitors who leave your website after viewing only one page.) The website also saved CRC countless hours of manual labor with it’s study sign up forms. Visitors can now sign up for studies on their own rather than calling or emailing CRC directly. We also streamlined the sign-up process for their study notification emails so every visitor has the opportunity to enroll. I set up their website with powerful analytic tools so we can track visitor behavior and continue to tweak designs. (making them more effective) % Lower Bounce...
liTERRA

liTERRA

Graphic Design 40% Web Design 40% Branding 20% liTERRA was a group that provided literature for, education on and access to essential oils. I was asked to assist with the initial phase of branding / naming the business. Although I typically try to avoid abstract names that may be hard for people to pronounce or remember this name seemed like a good fit for this business. It fulfilled 2 main objectives: It worked well as an international name because it didn’t require any translation or localization. * This was important because the group operated in many different countries. It leveraged the popularity and name recognition of a popular brand of essential oils. * Although I was concerned about brand confusion, this was an important factor for the clients. Next I created a logo and some brand assets for the company in the same style as other successful companies in the industry. These assets included a website, business cards and some promotional materials. The website included a searchable index of various essential oils and their effects. Unfortunately the website has been taken offline for several reasons. All that remains is the sideways screenshot on this website....
Wilson Concrete Restoration

Wilson Concrete Restoration

  Creating these business cards was not as simple as it initially seemed. The biggest challenge was balancing a franchise logo with the name of the local business. They are both important elements of the business card that each deserve a place of prominence. It required a bit of experimentation but I was able to effectively balance the essential elements of the card while portraying a professional image. I wanted to represent the quality of their concrete products so I went with a look that was clean and sleek yet powerful and durable (I also created a series of similar car magnets) Graphic Design 60% Experimentation 30% Print Preparations...
Porn Harms

Porn Harms

I had the opportunity to work on the Porn Harms campaign by Morality in Media. Their mission is to raise awareness about the dangers of pornography. I was asked to create several bumper stickers. I was given text for the stickers and tasked with creating engaging, eye catching designs. I attempted to take simple concepts and make them visually interesting, while retaining readability. This required creativity and a bit of caution due to the delicate nature of the subject matter. In the end, I was able to create print-ready, original artwork that achieved these goals. Creative Brainstorming 40% Graphic Design 37% Print Preperations...
Perozak’s Welding Inc.

Perozak’s Welding Inc.

This website was a unique project because I had a very limited time and info. I had to create this website in one weekend and the only resources I had were some pictures and the necessary contact info. Of course this website isn’t perfect, so I’m currently working on an upgrade that will make this into a fully effective website. I also had the opportunity to do some print work. check out the information sheet below. Speed 70% Flexibility 15% Coding...
Bitnami